The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Novo Grout 60 AGF High strength non-shrink, free flow cemented grout modified with Aggregates and fiber.
Complies with ASTM C 230 & ASTM C827 & ASTM C109.
Novo Grout 60 AGF is High Strength, Non-Shrink, and Free Flow Cement Grout modified with fiber.
- The gaseous expansion system compensates for shrink and settlement in the plastic state.
- Prepackaged material overcomes potential onsite batching variations.
- Develop high early strength without the use of chlorides.
- High ultimate strength and low permeability ensure the durability of the hardened grout.
Fields of use
Novo Grout 60 AGF is used to:
- Fill gaps under steel base plates in steel structures and production lines.
- Fix big anchor bolts in concrete structures.
- Fill gaps under base plates in bridges.
- Repair of columns and concrete elements.
- 2.3 Ton / M3 (depending on surface and application conditions).
- Novo Grout 60AGF 35 Kg bag.