The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Novo Grout 600 HB / S is a cement grout supplied as a ready-mix dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a flowing non-shrink grout for gap thicknesses up to 100mm.
Novo Grout 60 meets the following standards:
1. ASTM C1107 type A.
2. ASTM C579 in comp Strength.
3. ASTM C/78 in flexural Strength
Novo Grout 600 HB / S is High Strength, Non Shrink and nonmetallic Cement Grout.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrink and settlement in the plastic state.
- Prepackaged material overcomes potential onsite batching variations.
- Develop high early strength without the use of chlorides.
- High ultimate strength and low permeability ensure the durability of hardened grout.
- Nonmetallic iron free and aluminum free.
- Free from chloride and fluoride.
Fields of use
Novo Grout 600 HB / S is used to
- Fill gaps under steel base plates in steel structures and production lines.
- Fix big anchor bolts in concrete structures.
- Fill gaps under base plates in bridges.
- Repair of columns and concrete elements.
- Novo Grout 600 HB / S 25 Kg bags.