Novo Guard 20 is a one-component solvent based on resin and selective solvent.
It is reactive and capable of producing a chemically bound hydrophobic barrier, that inhibits the passage of water and water-borne contaminants.
- Economical and easy to apply, as it saves time with ease of application compared to wet fabrics.
- Suitable for difficult weather conditions and high temperatures.
- Improves surface resistance to abrasion and abrasion.
- Prevents the formation of dust on concrete floors.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
Fields of use
- Novo Guard 20 is designed to protect high atmospherically exposed concrete structures and masonry against attack due to high moisture levels, acidic gases, sulfate, and chloride ions, typical use.
- It is applied to freshly poured concrete surfaces for quick drying and non-loss of water as a result of the evaporation process.
- It is used for large areas such as concrete floors and airports, as well as ceilings, and bridge supports, and it is also used for waterways and canals.
- 7- 8 m2/kg (depending on the surface conditions of concrete).
- Jerry Can 20 Liters.