The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Novo PCX 100 is a unique third-generation superplasticizer based on modified polycarboxylic
Novo PCX 100 has been particularly developed for use in precast concrete to give extended slump
retention and high early strength development of concrete mixes.
Novo PCX 100 is a high-range water-reducing admixture for concrete.
- Chloride free, so safe in pre-stressed concrete.
- Increase density and reduce porosity resulting in improving water penetration resistance.
- When used as a water reducer without cement reduction, early strength is increased up to 70 % within 24 hours.
- Reduce water which increases the compressive strength of concrete.
- Increased workability reduces placing time.
- Increase cohesion, minimize bleeding and segregation, and improve surface finish.
- Compatible with sulfate-resistant cement or marine aggregates.
Fields of use
- Novo PCX 100 has been particularly developed for use in precast concrete to give extended slump retention and high early strength development of concrete mixes.
- Density: (1.050 ±0.005) kg / L.
- Dosage: 0.2 to 1.3 liters per 100 Kg of cement.