The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Novo PCX 50 is a unique third-generation superplasticizer based on modified polycarboxylic ether.
Novo PCX 50 complies with EN 934-2
Novo PCX 50 is Water reducing admixture for concrete.
- Chloride free, so safe in pre-stressed concrete.
- Increase density and reduce porosity resulting in improving water penetration resistance.
- When used as a water reducer without cement reduction, early strength is increased up to 70 % at 24 hours. Ultimate strength is also increased.
- Reduce water that increases the compressive strength of concrete
- Increase workability and reduces placing time, equipment, and lab. Our element needs little or no compaction during placing.
- increase cohesion, minimize bleeding and segregation, and give an improved surface finish.
- Compatible with sulfate-resistant cement or marine aggregates.
Fields of use
- Novo PCX 50 has been particularly developed for use in precast concrete to give extended slump retention and high early strength development of concrete mixes.
- Mainly used in Roads & Concrete Pavements.
- Density: (1.040 ± 0.005) kg / L.
- Dosage: 0.5 to 1.8 liters per 100 Kg of cement.