The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Novo Plast G1 is a chloride-free workability retention admixture based on selected organic polymer.
It is supplied as a brown liquid, which instantly disperses in water.
complies with ASTM C494 as Type G.
Novo Plast G1 is Water reducing, workability retention, and superplasticizer concrete admixture
- Increase workability without extra water, reducing time and costs.
- Give increased working life to fresh concrete.
- Reduce water by more than 15% which increases the compressive strength of concrete without effect on its workability of concrete.
- Aid pumping by improving cohesion and reducing workability loss.
- Improve cohesion, minimize segregation and improve surface finish.
- Chloride free, safe for use in reinforced concrete.
- Can be used with concrete containing micro silica and other cement replacements.
- Density: (1.150±0.005) kg / L
- Dosage: 0.8 to 1.8 liters per 100 Kg of cement