Novo XPG is a Modified polycarboxylate ether generation admixture for concrete.
- Chloride free, so safe in pre-stressed concrete.
- Increase density and reduce porosity resulting in improving water penetration resistance.
- When used as a water reducer without cement reduction, early strength is increased up to 80 % at 24 hours. Ultimate strength is also increased.
- Reduce water content where increased compressive strength of concrete
- Increase workability and reduces placing time, equipment, and lab. Our element needs little or no compaction during placing.
- Increase cohesion, minimize bleeding and segregation, and give an improved surface finish.
- Compatible with sulphate-resistant cement or marine aggregates.
Fields of use
- Mainly used where high early strength is required.
- Clear yellowish.
Rate of use
- Density: (1.058±0.005) kg / L
- Dosage: 0.3 to 3 liters per 100 Kg of cement
- Cubic 1000 liters / or as customer requirements.